With tax laws and regulations in constant flux, it is important to be aware of and understand the impacts of these changes on individuals, businesses and organizations. For this reason, our firm places a strong emphasis on tax planning in addition to tax preparation. We bring more than 85 years of combined experience in full service tax preparation and planning services. Furthermore, our commitment to our clients is to provide valuable, high-quality services all year long, not just at tax time. Your business doesn’t stop on a certain day of the year, why should your accounting firm? We aim to be your trusted advisor by providing value, service and guidance for making strategic decisions, staying compliant, and minimizing tax impacts.
We welcome open and regular communications and continually seek to best serve our clients’ ever changing needs. Furthermore, our staff stays abreast of changes in tax laws and regulations and make clients aware of potential implications for them. We listen carefully to understand our clients’ specific needs to tailor services which are right for them. Services we provide include, but are not limited to:
- Federal and state Individual returns, including sole proprietors
- Federal and state Partnership and Corporate returns
- Federal and state estate, trust, and gift tax returns
- Federal and state exempt organization income tax returns
- US citizens living and working abroad, including Foreign Assets Reporting Compliance
- Non-Resident Aliens living and working in the US including Foreign Assets Reporting Compliance
- Business Advisory and Consulting Services
- IRS Tax Resolution Services and Representation
- Payroll Tax, Sales Tax and Tangible Property Tax Returns Preparation
Please refer to the detailed services pages for more information. If you don’t see your question answered here, feel free to call or email us. Just click on the button below.