D. Lynn Caswell, CPA
770-952-8544 Ext. 500
Area(s) of Service:
- Audit and Accounting
- Uniform Guidance audits
- Tax and Accounting
- Consulting and Advisory
- Audit experience with public housing authorities, local governments, school districts, other governmental authorities, and nonprofit organizations which included CAFR reporting and federally funded programs subject to OMB Uniform Guidance (formerly Single Audits), Yellow Book, and other audit guides.
- Income tax experience for nonprofits, partnerships, corporations including planning and return preparation.
- Other audit and tax experience with numerous various industries, such as real estate development, construction, banking, manufacturing, retail, and employee benefit plans.
- Experience in the implementation of accounting systems and training of client personnel for nonprofit organizations and for-profit businesses.
- B.A., Eastern Kentucky University, 1986
Certifications and Licenses:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Georgia
- Advanced Single Audit Certificate issued by the AICPA, which demonstrates the ability to evaluate and analyze the core concepts related to client acceptance, engagement planning, engagement analysis, concluding an engagement and guiding principles for single audits at an advanced level as outlined in the AICPA Competency Framework: Governmental Auditing.
Other Profession Affiliations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants (GSCPA)
- Government Audit Quality Center of the AICPA
- North Atlanta Chapter of the GSCPA, including tenures as chapter president and chapter representative to GSCPA