Paula J. Grothe, EA
770-952-8544 Ext. 200
Areas of Service:
- Tax- Individual, small business, estate and trust in multiple states
- Tax planning with extensive experience related to company stock plans.
- Accounting and related transactions including payroll and sale tax. Many years’ experience using and training clients in Quickbooks
- Client Representation before the Internal Revenue Service including federal and state audits, various type of notice and collections issues
- Thirty plus years as a tax preparer with an emphasis in individual, planning and small business tax and accounting and tax compliance.
- Attended various courses and conferences in tax, accounting and related area used in practice in an effort to stay current in the ever changing world and tax laws
Certifications and Licenses:
- Enrolled to practice before the Internal Revenue Service (EA)
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Atlanta Lyric Theatre
“Our company prides itself in providing service to clients in an ethical and timely manner to the best of our abilities.” -Paula Grothe, On the work ethics of Alan L. Grothe CPA, LLC.